The TUFF range offer the user an extremely robust unit with a flow rate of up to 4.5l/min. These units offer excellent functionality at a very competitive price. These personal sampling pumps meet EN1232, NIOSH 0600 and the latest requirements of ISO 13137:2013 for use in the workplace for personal exposure monitoring.
The TUFF personal sampling pump incorporates a proven efficient diaphragm pump mechanism with precise digital control offering excellent flow control and stability across a wide range of sampling media.
The TUFF personal sampling pump has an intuitive user interface with a simple navigation/menu structure. Real Time flow, sampled volume and run duration are displayed on the screen alongside a ‘fuel gauge’ giving information on the available run time. There is also clear LED alarms for flow faults or low battery conditions.
Choose a single or three way charger which have a small storage footprint, allowing you tidy, compact charging of multiple units. Intelligent battery monitoring and fast/trickle charge control maintains optimum battery condition and service life. Full charge can typically be obtained in less than 5 hours on a fast charge.
TUFF personal sampling pumps are available in Standard, Plus and Pro models differing in their functionality. The standard models are entry level with a single point flow setting, elapsed run time counter and a simple battery life indicator. The Plus models offer additional functionality; display of flow set point, real time flow rate, accumulated sample time and volume and a ‘run duration mode’ timer.
- As of the 17th March 2017, the Tuff pump is an obsolete product and is no longer available to order. All future air sampling orders will be taken for the Apex2.
- The Tuff Pump will continue to be supported by Casella service and calibration for the foreseeable future.
The Apex2 offers many developments over the Tuff Pump, including:
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Lighter weight with a more ergonominc shape
- Colour screen
- Motion sensor
- And much more!
- Robust and reliable design for harsh environments (IP54)
- Visible replaceable inlet filter
- Diagnostic monitoring of pump and battery service life
- Intuitive user interface and menu
- High intensity status/alarm LED’s
- IECEx, ATEX listed intrinsically safe models available
- Intrinsically safe models available for mining applications (M1 certified)
- Advanced programming capabilities (Pro variants)
- High or low flow capabilities*
- Measuring dust, fume and vapour exposure
- Abatement sampling of lead and asbestos
- Ideal for use in Mining, Quarrying and Tunnelling
- Sampling dusts in mining operations and pharmaceutical processes
- Sampling chemicals in petro-chemical plants