Suitable for domestic and industrial use to dispose of clean or slightly dirty water or similar liquids. It’s strictly prohibited to use the pump for lifting combustible liquids.
Limits of Use:
- Max Temperature of liquid: 60°C (90°C with intermittent use).
- Max density of liquid: 1100 kg/m3.
- Minimum pumping level: 10 cm above the pump body.
- motor cover, pump body, casing, impeller: cast iron G20;
- motor shaft: stainless steel Aisi 420;
- screws: stainless steel;
- mechanical seal: silicon carbride/alumina;
- electric cable: 10 mt H07RN-F (5 mt for G-GL/50)
- asynchronous, 2 poles, non toxic oil lubricated, insulation class F, grade of protection IP68.
- Standard voltages: M = 230/240-50; T = 230/400-50.
- Single phase motors is provided with a thermic protection regulated on 130°C. The protection of theree-phase motors have to be arranget by the user. Different voltages and frequency available on request