Solid-wire, gas-shielded continuous electrode for joining applications on a wide range of non-alloy and low-alloy steels, including: St33 and St52 plate; fine-grain steels, C15 and C22 steels; tube steels, marine construction steels A, B, C, D; boiler steels HI, HII, HIII, HIV; and cast steels GS38 and GS52.
- Tensile strength Rm: 560 N/mm 2
- Elongation A5: 24%
- Hardness (as deposited): 180 HB
- High deposition rate, reduced welding time
- Very low dilution, particularly in pulsed mode
- Eliminates common solid-wire welding problems, such as sticking and incomplete fusion