Catalytic converter for removal of ethylene and volatile odorous products against decomposition. The SWINGTHERM-BS are catalytic reactors studied for reducing the concentration of ethylene and volatile odorous products inside normal and controlled atmosphere storage cells.
Using SWINGTHERM-BS converters you can economically maintain the following ethylene concentrations:
- in refrigerated & C.A. cells for apples : < 1 ÷ 5 ppm
- in citrus, pear and vegetable cells: 0,05 ÷ 0,1 ppm
- in kiwi cells: < 0,02 ppm
The SWINGTHERM-BS catalytic converters will also help you to:
- obtain the best prevention against undesired ripening of fruit and vegetables and against the physio-pathologic effects of ethylene.
- maintain a very low level of spore and bacteria due to the thermal-shock in the reactor
- Avoid disturbing the thermal balance of the cells due to particular work cycles and solutions that will limit heating of the processed air