CB - Model SUBM - Pb Carbon Cartridge Water Filter
From Standard Filters
CB Tech carbon cartridge water filters provide the most efficient filter performance possible. CB Tech filters combine the highest quality, FDA-compliant raw materials with cutting-edge manufacturing methods resulting in unequaled performance.
- 0.5 Micron nominal filtration
- High lead adsorption at high and low pH
- High chemical adsorption capacity
- VOC reduction
- Excellent for final polishing of drinking water where lead is a concern
- Designed to be used in most standard-size housings
- This filter cartridge is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- Performance data based upon manufacturer’s internal testing. Not performance tested or certified by NSF.
- High chlorine taste and odor reduction – high chlorine elimination capacity.
- Filter Media – Activated PAC
- End Caps – Polypropylene
- Inner/Outer Wraps – Spunbonded Polypropylene
- Netting – Low Density Polyethylene
*4.5 filters come with a nipple end cap in Blue(see picture of CB SUBM for example of nipple end cap).