CECO Peerless - Dissolved Gas Floatation Units
Dissolved Gas Floatation units are utilised in Produced Water Separation, Produced Water injection, Refineries, Ship bilge and ballast water applications for separating oil and solids from water. The Dissolved Gas Flotation produces much higher separation efficiencies than the traditional induced gas flotation units. During more than 40+ years of experience in the treatment of oily water, Peerless through its Skimovex range has developed a tremendous knowledge in designing, engineering and supplying the right DGF unit for each individual treatment challenge.
- Enhanced separation of traditional flotation systems
- High contaminant removal efficiency
- Easy maintenance and minimum operation
- Small footprint with compact structure
- Reduced fuel gas consumption
- Reduced pre-treatment chemical consumption (i.e. coagulant and flocculant)