Tissue Culture Flasks are available in Tissue Culture Treated and Non-treated Suspension Culture Versions. Tissue Culture Treated Flasks have uniform hydrophilic surface ideal for consistent cell attachment. Convenient zip-closure bag is a practical alternative to folding and taping open bags. Large opening, canted neck design and moderate angles allow easy access to entire flask surface; ideal for cell scrapers. Stable base enables filling with flask standing upright. Thick, durable walls.
- Flask is printed with lot number and expiration date for easy identification and tracking
- Molded, interlocking T design for improved stacking on 75, 182, & 300cm2 and 250, 600 & 850mL size flasks
- Vent caps feature 0.22µm hydrophobic membrane
- 182cm2 flask offers more growth area than standard 175cm2 flasks
- 182cm2 Deep Volume Flask has extra depth, allowing more media volume; you can leave cell cultures to grow for longer without drying out or depleting all nutrients (maintain your cell cultures over the weekend)