Sterlitech - Cellulose Acetate Syringe Filters
Sterlitech cellulose acetate syringe filters are hydrophilic membrane disc filters that are ideal for maximum sample recovery. These cellulose acetate membrane filters and cellulose acetate syringes are available as sterile or non-sterile and with or without a glass fiber pre-filter.
Our cellulose acetate syringe filters are excellent small filter devices for use in sterile or non-sterile filtration and clarification of biological fluids, protein and enzyme filtrations, hybridization buffers, and other aqueous solutions.
Cellulose Acetate Syringe Filter Product Characteristics:
- Indvidual Pack Sterile Available (3mm and 25mm)
- Glass pre-filter available (1 micron)
- Hydrophilic membrane
Cellulose Acetate membrane is a supported, hydrophilic membrane that is naturally low binding. It is ideal for use in enzyme loading and latex bead entrapment assay formats. These syringe filters are available as sterile or non-sterile and with or without a glass fiber pre-filter.
- Hydrophilic, low binding filter
- Strength, uniform pore size
- Sterilize biological fluids, serum or media additives, 3S, 25S, 25SG
- Sample preparation of aqueous solutions, 3, 17 or 30
- Sample preparation of protein-based HPLC solutions, 3, 17
- High throughput, low binding filter units for nonsterile aqueous filtrations, 30
- Filtration of tissue culture media, 25SG or 30G
- High throughput for sterile or nonsterile clarification of even the most viscous proteinaceous Solutions,
- 25SG or 30G
- Filter probe and hybridization solutions to reduce backgrounds, 3S, 25S