Cen-Stat - Model X45 & X90 - Static Earthing Clamps
From Earthing Equipment
The Cen-Stat X45 and X90 are general purpose static earthing clamp certified to ATEX and FM guidelines for safe use within hazardous areas. The clamps are made from corrosion resistant stainless steel (304) and contain two hard wearing tungsten carbide tips that bite through rust, paint and product deposits. It is designed specially for use on large containers, drums and IBCs.
- ATEX / FM approved static earthing clamp.
- Electrical continuity from tips to cable connection of less than 1 ohm.
- Vibration resistant contact with positive spring action.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction.
5 good reasons to specify ATEX & FM approved clamps
- Clamp Pressure Testing
- Ensures the clamp is capable of establishing and maintaining low resistance electrical contact with equipment (FM approvals).
- Electrical Continuity Testing
- Ensuring the continuity from the tip throughout the clamp is less than 1 ohm (FM approvals).
- High Frequency Vibration Testing
- Ensures the clamp is capable of maintaining positive contact when attached to vibrating equipment (FM approvals).
- Mechanical Pull Testing
- Ensures the clamp cannot be pulled off the equipment without an intentional application of force (FM approvals).
- Sources of mechanical sparking
- Ensures no mechanical sparking sources are present in the clamp (ATEX certification)