Model Interface I-300 - Central Control Unit of All Process Parameters
The Interface I-300 is the central control unit for all process parameters of a Rotavapor R-300 system. This includes rotation speed, temperature (heating, cooling, vapor) and pressure. Various distinct operating modes (e.g. automatic, dynamic, manual distillation, drying etc.) increase efficiency and convenience of rotary evaporation processes.
- Easy plug & play integration into a Rotavapor R-300 system at any time
- Central control of all process parameters such as rotation speed, temperature (heating, cooling, vapor) and pressure
- Remote monitoring on smart phones including push notifications and live view
- The flexibility of the interface allows easy installation and convenient operation from multiple positions:
- Rotavapor handle
- Vacuum pump
- Fume hood or lab bench wall
- Stand-alone operation to locally control a central vacuum system
- Perfectly synchronized processing thanks to centrally controlled rotary evaporator, heating bath, speed-controlled vacuum pump and recirculating chiller
- Unattended operation (optional):
- Automatic distillation with AutoDest sensor
- Foam sensor for foaming samples
Thanks to the state-of-the-art sensors, you can reduce instrument hands-on time to mere seconds.
Convenient and user-friendly navigation knob, four function keys for quick access and overall stop.
I-300 and I-300 Pro offer several different operating modes suited to a wide range of requirements ranging from sample drying to manual or unattended operation.
Both I-300 and I-300 Pro offer close monitoring and automatic control of the vacuum pump to avoid problems such as re-boiling, bumping, condenser overloading, and failed distillation starts.
Both I-300 and I-300 Pro offer an integrated leak test to check the tightness of the system and alert the user if maintenance is needed. Early detection of malfunctions saves resources, time and protects the sample.
The distillation process starts directly after choosing the solvent from the library. While chiller and bath reach their set temperature, the vacuum is dynamically adjusted.