Beka Max - Model EP-85 - Central Lubrication Systems for Construction Machines
The electric pump EP-85 is suitable for the supply of lubricants up to NLGI 2. It is actuated by a direct current motor with worm gear. The pump has 2 lubricant outlets, which can be fitted with each a pump element PE-560 V. The lubricant reservoir has a capacity of 85 kg. Therefore the pump is suitable for the lubricant supply of medium sized and large construction machines. The EP-85 has a steel reservoir with integrated grease level monitoring. The pump can be controlled by SPS or the machine controller.
- Voltage: 24 V DC
- Power: 0,4 kW
- Current: 23 A
- Revolutions: 9 U/min.
- Operating pressure: max. 280 bar
- Ratio: 23:1
- Delivery rate per outlet: max. 5,04 cm3/min.
- Reservoir size: 85 kg
- Temperature range: -20° C to +40° C
- Protective system: IP 66
- Lubricant: Grease up to NLGI II (without solids)
- Delivery Rate : 0,10 to 0,56 cm3 / stroke
- Adjustment : 0,05 cm3 per notch
- Lubricant : Grease NLGI 00/000 up to NLGI 2