Centriforce GroundMate - Ground Protection Access Mats
From Ground Protection
Groundmate ground protection access mats are a temporary ground protection system developed to preserve grass surfaces and sensitive ground from machinery, vehicles and pedestrian traffic. Manufactured in the UK from 100% recycled polyethylene, GroundMate ground protection mats are reusable again and again – and fully recyclable after use.
GroundMate turf protection mats provide incredible value, efficient temporary ground protection cover. Suitable for pedestrian and light to medium weight vehicular traffic. Currently available in grey, with an anti-slip tread pattern finish on one side and a 'diamond embossed' finish on the opposite side.
GroundMate LT is a thinner, lighter weight ground mat designed to provide an exceptionally effective ground cover for hard, firm and/or decorative surfaces that need temporary safeguarding from vehicles, such as construction traffic. Lightweight, cost-effective, simple to install, requiring no fixings. As a re-usable product, it provides a more professional, cost effective solution than plywood.
- Extremely cost effective in use (The UK's best value ground protection mat)
- Protects property and grounds from damage
- Provides secure access for vehicles and pedestrians over soft ground
- Avoids the need for expensive aluminium or heavy duty systems
- Simple to transport, carry, lay and store
- Fixing solutions available or can be overlaid
- Made from 100% British recycled materials and 100% recyclable after use.
- Rot proof, water resistant and tough – a better and more sustainable option than wood
- Construction and civil engineering projects
- Utility and infrastructure access
- Emergency temporary access routes
- Outdoor events and festivals
- Temporary roadways and car parks
- Heritage sites
- National parks and gardens
- Golf courses & sports field maintenance projects
- Sports and leisure facilities
- Other ground works
GroundMate temporary ground protection is supplied with pre-drilled holes to allow easy connection and fixing. The panels can be laid vertically and/or horizontally and can be connected using either specially developed 2-way and 4-way Groundmate connectors or standard 'top-hat' connectors. Standard GroundMate access mats can be easily lifted or dragged into position by two people using the pre-formed hand-holds. A 'dragging hook' is available to aid installation.
- Standard size 2300mm x 1220mm (approx. 8' x 4')
- Approx. weight – GroundMate 40kgs / GroundMate LT 17kgs
- Successfully tested on vehicles up to 30 tonnes, subject to local ground conditions
- Colour - Grey
- Will not rot. Shelf life of 10 + years
- Durable in all weather conditions
- UK manufactured from 100% recycled polyethylene. 100% recyclable.
- Optional: 2 and 4-way connectors; top hat connectors; dragging hook.