Centriforce Stokbord - Polymeric Cable Covers
From Utility Protection
Stokbord polymeric cable protection tiles are the market leading, heavy duty utility protection system for underground cable and pipes. Manufactured from high impact, recycled polyethylene, Stokbord heavy duty cable protection covers have been specifically designed to withstand damage from plant and tools. Each electric cable cover provides a highly visible and durable warning against accidental damage from third parties.
Stokbord electric cable covers provide high visibility, ease of installation and ability to resist both hand tools and mechanical plant. Stokbord cable protection has become the product of choice for utility protection applications – particularly for high voltage cables.
While offering a high level of durability and impact resistance, the plastic cable covers are light in weight and exceptionally easy to handle and install. They are fully jointed, laid overlap and held firm with plastic pegs to ensure continuous protection.
There are many benefits over steel and concrete cable covers / tiles /plates:
- Gives the clearest warning to third parties
- Can be custom made with sizes to suit
- Contains bold warning text and company logo for clear identification
- Damages to cables less likely therefore reducing the cost of repairs and supply disruption
- Lightweight and easy to install irrespective of weather conditions
- Durable with good impact resistance
- Rotproof and resistant to wide range of soil conditions