An-Pump - Model AM Series - Centrifugal Mining Pump
From Slurry Pump
The AM series horizontal centrifugal slurry Pump is the heavy duty pump handling tough and abrasive duties intended for clear liquids. It is the pump transporting Solid-liquid mixture with solid suspending (like ore, sand, gravel, ash and slime etc.) or the abrasive strongly and high concentration slurry. The heavy and robust slurry pump and perfect used perfect impeller structure ensure satisfactory performance with long life and needs minimum maintenance requirements. The Rubber liner slurry pump expand applications to chemical products handling, several different rubber options are available to meet different application needs, continuous pumping of highly abrasive/dense slurries in processes from cyclone feed to regrind, mill discharge, flotation, mine drainage, dredging of settling lagoons and pumping of drilling mud and tailings in minerals plants plus other industrial applications.
The Extra-Thick Wet End Components make the AM(R) series centrifugal horizontal slurry pump could handle the liquid with abrasive solid particles and extend the wear life Max, increase the mean time between failures with lowest maintenance by reasonable component arrangement!!!
- The Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers designed to achieve maximum wear life and lowest maintenance
- The Large, open internal passages designed to reduce internal velocities, maximize wear life and lowest maintenance
- Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and Min downtime
- The Replaceable and Interchangeable Wet End Parts are lower the stocking cost, easy to repair and Min downtime
- The Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength, safety, and long service life recommended while the Grey iron liner is the economic solution could satisfied the most customers required especially when you dont need the pumps work at 24x7
- Minimal shaft/impeller overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases packing life and the mean time between failures
- Cartridge-style bearing assembly allows for maintenance in a clean environment without removal of the pump, resulting in reliable operation and prolonged bearing life, which is another way to increase the mean time between failures
- Grease or oil lubrication bearing assembly options offer ease of maintenance and reduced downtime
- Lower NPSH requirements results in enhanced hydraulic performance and extended the wear life
- The metal or rubber parts are available for different work conditions Max the wear life and lowest the maintenance cost
AM Centrifugal Mining Pump Application
The AM(R) series centrifugal horizontal slurry Pump is the pump for highly abrasive/dense slurries in processes from cyclone feed to regrind, mill discharge, flotation, mine drainage and tailing in minerals plants plus other industrial applications.
AM Centrifugal Mining Pump Materials
The AM(R) Mining Horizontal Centrifugal Slurry Pump is the heavy duty pump special designed for mining and mineral, power plant and general industrial department.
New development High Chrome Cast Iron make AM(R) Mining Horizontal Centrifugal Slurry Pump have the long time use-life. In some conditions, the new development Rubber materials have better performance when there is acid conditions. You could also find some rubber lined pump for your different required!