ennox - Model CFP - Ceramic Fine Filter
Gas from bio or sewage processing systems are often contaminated with water vapour or very sparsely distributed small particulate matter, which, when used for example in CHP units can cause operating problems or either damage. For the fine cleaning of the gases before utilization an ennox ceramic fine filter is used.
In ennox ceramic fine filter the fine particles contained in the gas are captured by a special fire-clay filter (Pantel). Condensate collects in the form of a moisture layer on the surface of the material and drips into the collector below.
An automatic discharge system with level indication can be installed in the base of the digester upon request.
Before the coarse filtered bio or sewage gas can be fed to the gas consumer it is normally passed through a ceramic fine filter. Here the gas is passed through a ceramic or fire-clay unit with a pre-determined pore diameter.
Fine particles < 150 – 210 µm and condensate vapour are effectively removed. This eliminates any possible damage to components further on in the gas processing line.
A variety of filter materials and filter sizes can be provided to meet the exact requirements of the application.
- Simple, maintenance free design
- Low pressure loss
- Differential pressure indication with u-pipe gauge
- Easy access through screwed cover
- Removal of condensate water via siphon
- Manufactured entirely from 1.4571 stainless steel
- Made in Austria
- Various filter materials according to the application
- Inlet and outlet connections for pressure gauges
- Use of an automatic condensate removal system