Cerex - Model UV 3000 XF - Environment Monitoring Analyzers
From Process Analyzers
Cerex UV 3000 XF model analyzers are in use worldwide in laboratory, mobile, and process air quality applications. The UV3000 XF series features outstanding flexibility and is well suited for a range of custom applications. Its fiber coupled cell options offer a vast range of detection limits while simultaneously ensuring separation of the main unit from the various hazards of corrosive or explosive environment monitoring.
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.6kg)
- Dimensions: 19″ x 22″ x 7″ (48.3cm x 55.88cm x 17.8cm)
- Xenon Power: 5A/2.5A @ 110/220 VAC
- Operating Temp: 32°F – 100°F (0°C – 38°C)
- Rackmount Enclosure: Custom sizing and output configurations for your lab setup.
- Weather Proof / Hazardous Location Enclosures: NEMA 4/12 or NEMA 4X with purge kit available for hazardous environments
- Sampling: Custom internal and external cells as well as probes and cross process adapters available.
- Integrated Controller: Integrated data acquisition and remote management with wired or wireless ethernet.
- Analog Outputs: Adds analog voltage or 4-20mA output channels. Requires integrated controller or external PC.
- Serial Outputs: Adds RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 output over a wired or wireless platform. Requires integrated controller or external PC.
- Alarm Outputs: Adds switched outputs based on software programmable alarm levels. Requires integrated controller or external PC.
- Wireless Range Extension: Extends wireless range of integrated controller up to 3.7 miles (6km).
- Acetaldehyde (C2H4O)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- Carbon Disulfide (CS2)
- Chlorine (Cl2)
- Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2)
- Ethyl Benzene (C8H10)
- Formaldehyde (CH2O)
- Isoprene (C5H8)
- Mercury (Hg)
- Naphthalene (C10H8)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Ozone (O3)
- Phenol (C6H5OH)
- Styrene (C8H8)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
- Toluene (C6H5CH3)
- Trimethylbenzene (C9H12)
- O-Xylene, M-Xylene, P-Xylene (C8H10)