Cerex - Model UV 3000C - Fixed Mount Multi-Gas Analyzer System
The Cerex UV 3000C is a fixed mount multi-gas analyzer with internal sample cell. Available with an integrated twelve port multiplexer, the UV 3000C offers sequential zone monitoring of up to ten locations for leak detection, process monitoring or indoor air quality monitoring. Two ports are generally reserved for operator specified quality assurance audits. Continuous parallel sample acquisition reduces latency and for many applications the sample acquisition cycle is one minute in duration.
Unlike competing technologies, UVDOAS is unaffected by humidity, cannot be poisoned, and offers detection limits specified by the operator for the application. Capable of very low ppb level detection of common refinery gases, solvents, and combustion gases, the UV 3000C represents added value over competing technology in terms of both cost and performance.
The Cerex UV3000C provides industrial quality UVDOAS monitoring of criƟcal gases such as NH3, BTEX, NO, NO2, Formaldehyde, CS2, and more….
- 4000 Hour Bulb Half Life Warranty
- Automated Customizable Alarms
- Automated Quality Assurance
- Integrated Networking
- Cannot be Poisoned
- Automated Data Reporting
- Simple .csv Data Logging
- Available with multiplexed inputs for sequential monitoring of up to ten remote locations.
- May be equipped with external cell for parallel stream stack monitoring.
- Application Multi‐plexed Internal Cell UVDOAS Analyzer
- Bulb Life: 4000 Hour Half Life Warranty
- Operationg Temperature: 0 to +35ºC with Thermal Overload Protection
- Extended Operating: Temperature Package ‐40 to +55C Optional
- Operating Humidity: < 80%
- Power: 120VAC or 240VAC; 5A/2.5A
- Enclosure: NEMA 4/4X
- Mounting: Fixed Wall Mount
Weight / Dimensions:
- 54.4kg (120lbs)*
- 50.8 x 63.5 x 34cm (20”x 25” x 13.4”)*
- Cooling Accessory:
- 18.14kg (20lbs)*
- 30.5cm x 30.5cm x 50.8cm (12” x 12” x 20”)*
- Sample Path Length: 0.5‐17 meters (Application Specific)
- Dynamic Range: Application Specific
- Background Drift: < 2% FS / 24hr, Self‐Compensating (TYP)
- Linearity Drift: < 2%, Self‐Compensating (TYP)
- Technology: UVDOAS
- Sample Rate: Application Specific
- Data Output:
- .CSV via Ethernet
- Optional: E‐mail, RS‐232, RF Stream, 4‐20mA, 0‐5VDC, MODBUS RTU, MODBUS TCP/IP
- User Configured: Fully configurable concentration and TUV average concentration alarm functionality
- Approvals: CAN/CSA‐C22.2 No. 61010‐1, second edition, including Amendment 1