Cerex - Model UV Hound Series - Portable UVDOAS Multi-gas Analyzers
The Cerex Hound series point gas detectors are portable multi-gas analyzers developed to detect part-per-billion (ppb) to percent level concentrations of multiple gases within a mixture. The Hound produces laboratory quality results in real-time using ultraviolet light absorption – similar to traditional infrared detectors, but features lower detection limits on many human health hazards and does not interfere with water vapor. All Hound series analyzers come standard in a weather-resistant case with an integrated display, active ambient air sampling, and wireless communication. The FR options are well suited for smoky or dusty environments with a faster sample rate and replaceable glass fiber sub-micron sample filter.
World’s first portable continuous Benzene specific monitor!
Detects Ammonia, BTEX, Chlorine, Mercury, and many more compounds simultaneously in real time.
The Hound series analyzers are network ready providing remote data and alarm connectivity. Low cost of ownership is achieved with only two replaceable components and lifetime calibration.
Featuring PPB level detection limits and simultaneous multi-gas capability, Hound analyzers are the recognized choice for industrial hygiene, leak detection, HazMat first response, environment contamination and remediation, and portable indoor air safety monitoring.
- Multi-Gas Capability
- Individual VOCs
- PPB Sensitivity
- Non-Contact Optical
- Automated Reporting
- Configurable Alarms
- Cannot be Poisoned
- SAFER Systems
The Hound series represents the market’s most cost effective solution for continuous monitoring of ppb levels of Benzene-C6H6. The detection technology used by the Hound series achieves real time speciation of BTEX components directly without the use of one time use gas membranes used by other manufacturers. In addition to all BTEX components the Hound series easily detects Ammonia-NH3, Nitric Oxide-NO, Nitrogen Dioxide-NO2, and Sulfur Dioxide-SO2 satisfying your monitoring needs with one analyzer. Many other gas compounds are available for measurement so inquire today!
- Individually monitor regulated VOCs without cross interference
- Inherent calibration: No Bump Calibration, Ever!
- Touchscreen Interface
- User configurable audible and visual alarms
- Integrated WiFi
- Configurable Email alerts and data logs
- Universal data file output
- Low cost of ownership
- Simultaneous multi-gas detection capabilities
- Unaffected by humidity
- Part per billion minimum detection limits
- Cannot be Poisoned
- Battery Life : 4.5 hours
- Dimensions : 35.75″ x 13.5″ x 5.25″ (90.2cm x 34.3cm x 13.3cm)
- Weight : 38.5 lbs
- Power : 5A/2.5A Max @ 100/240 VAC, Single Phase 47Hz – 63Hz
- Operating Temp : : 32°F – 113°F (0°C – 45°C)
- Optical Path Length : 17m
- Spectral Range : 185nm – 1100nm
- Spectral Resolution : 0.05-0.5nm
- Integrated Controller : Adds integrated data acquisition and remote management with wired or wireless ethernet.
- Analog Outputs : Adds analog voltage or 4-20mA output channels. Requires integrated controller or external PC.
- Serial Outputs : Adds RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 output over a wired or wireless platform. Requires integrated controller or external PC.
- User Configured Alarm Outputs : Visible and auditory outputs based on software programmable alarm levels.
- Integrated Chemical Cell Detectors : Adds logging of a wide array of commercially available chemical detection cells for compounds not detectable by UVDOAS.
- Particulate Monitoring : Adds integrated particulate monitoring.
- Weather Monitoring : Adds wind speed and direction logging.
- Advanced Weather Monitoring : Adds wind speed, wind direction, 3D wind mapping, and air temperature logging.
- 1,3 Butadiene (C4H6)
- Acetaldehyde (C2H4O)
- Acetone (CH3COCH3)
- Acrolein (C3H4O)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- Carbon Disulfide (CS2)
- Chlorine (Cl2)
- Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2)
- Ethyl Benzene (C8H10)
- Formaldehyde (CH2O)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Isoprene (C5H8)
- Mercury (Hg)
- Naphthalene (C10H8)
- Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (N2O)
- Nitrous Acid (HNO2)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Ozone (O3)
- Phenol (C6H5OH)
- Styrene (C8H8)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
- Toluene (C6H5CH3)
- Trimethylbenzene (C9H12)
- O-Xylene, M-Xylene, P-Xylene (C8H10)