CETCO - Coated Tablets
CETCO COATED TABLETS are coated using an aqueous carrier to apply the coating. These untreated organic tablets are compressed into 1/4” (0.64 cm) and 3/8” (0.95 cm) sizes. CETCO COATED TABLETS are certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 60, Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals - Health Effects.
CETCO COATED TABLETS are designed to fall through standing watercolumns of up to 500 vertical feet without bridging. CETCO COATEDTABLETS form a chemically resilient, low-permeability, flexible seal.Isolate screen intervals, subsurface instrumentation, and sampling zones
- Plug abandoned boreholes and cavities
- Provide a protective barrier between gravel pack and high solids grout
- Seal or grout plastic or steel casing
Build a stable, permanent below-grade seal in:
- Caisson holes
- Mineral exploration holes
- Monitoring/observation wells
- Piezometer/water sampling wells
- Soil/geotechnical sampling holes
- 50 lb (22.7 kg) pails, 36 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.