Model CG Series - Clean Break Coupling
Clean-break couplings for water coolant. These types are used, among other things, for the connection of power modules to cooling circuits, primarily in rail engineering.
- CG-G06, CG-G09, CG-G12, CG-G16, CG-G20, CG-G25
- 6, 9, 12, 16, 20 and 25 mm
- up to 16 bar / 232 psi (dependent on material)
- cooling fluids / water
- anodized aluminium / hard coat anodized / stainless steel
Special Features / Options:
- vibration resistance according to EN 61373, Cat. 1, Cl. B (railway authorities licence), valves self sealing on both sides with minimal residual leakage when disconnecting, seals optimised in regard to media and operating temperature. Optionally available with anti-twist device.