- Organic matter, suspended solids and ammonia removal.
- System suitable for reuse wastewater.
- Technology: membrane bioreactor. Biological treatment with clarify water biomass separation through ultrafiltration membrane by atmospheric pressure.
- Salher brand, compact, modular, high efficiency, simple installation and easy start.
- Manufactured in Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester (GFRP), certificated by external organism, with strict quality control during manufacture process.
- Membranes in the ultrafiltration range (pore nominal diameter< 0.1 μm).
- System suitable for reuse waste water in accordance with the RD1620/2007 norm.
- Superior treatment performance is achieved due to efficient solid/liquid phase separation.
- TREATMENT PERFORMANCE: BOD5: 99%; COD: 95%; N-NH4+ : 82%; SST: 99%; FAECAL COLIFORMS: 99.9%.
- High quality of the effluent. Water quality for reuse in accordance with the RD1620/2007 norm. Effluent free of virus, bacteria and other pathogens.
- Reduction of the surface necessary for traditional technologies: 65 – 75%.
- Elimination of the secondary settling tank and reduction of the biological reactor capacity.
- The secondary settling tank will be replaced by ultrafiltration membranes. Technology with perfect separation of clarified water and sludge.
- Elimination of problems linked to the sludge settling.
- High flexibility of the system to face peak flow and contaminant charges.
- Odourless. There is no problem of stagnation.
- Smaller sludge production and higher sludge stabilisation. Increase of sludge age and decrease of mass charges.
- High degree of automation.
- Biological Reactor.
- Electric panel board + automaton.
- Installation and start supervision in the national territory (for international consult us).
- Documentation: plans, manuals, certificates.