Model CHC-SH-C-2 - Oil Separator, Class 2
Separation of mineral oils, grease and hydrocarbon from water by density difference. This equipment does not separate emulsified hydrocarbon and oils.
- Mineral oil, grease and hydrocarbon separation from water by density difference. This equipment does not separate emulsified hydrocarbon ad oils.
NOTE: For animal and vegetable oil and fat removal, please refer to chapter nº1, grease separators.
- Salher brand, model CHC-SHC-2. Class II, outlet oil concentration smaller than 100 ppm.
- Designed in accordance with DIN 1999 and UNE 858 Standards.
- Manufactured in Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester (GFRP) with orthophthalic resins.
- Oil and hydrocarbon separation and solids settling chamber.
- Separated oil and hydrocarbon on the water surface.
- Oil removal through upper manholes.
- PVC inlet and outlet pipes. Outlet in the manhole to install a ventilation pipe.
- Optional: oil and hydrocarbon detection alarm and outlet locking valve.