Model CHC-SH-L-X-K - Coalescing Oil Separator
Separation of mineral oils, grease and hydrocarbon from water by density difference and coalescence. This equipment does not separate emulsified hydrocarbon and oils. Class I hydrocarbon separator by coalescence, compact with adjustable skimmer and built- in storage tank.
- Separation of mineral oils, grease and hydrocarbon from water by density difference and coalescence. This equipment does not separate emulsified hydrocarbon and oils.
NOTE: For animal and vegetable oil and fat removal, please refer to chapter nº1, grease separators.
- Salher brand, model CHC-SH-L-X-K. Class I, outlet oil concentration smaller than 5 ppm.
- Designed in accordance with DIN 1999 and UNE 858 standards.
- Manufactured in Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester (GFRP) with orthophthalic resins.
- Oil separation, solids settling and oil storage chambers.
- Coalescing plates with a large specific surface area: 240m²/m³.
- Adjustable skimmer for the separated oil collection.
- Built-in storage chamber for the separated oil. Oil extraction through the upper manhole.
- PVC inlet and outlet pipes. Outlet in the manhole to install a ventilation pipe.
- Optional: oil detection alarm