TDHI CheckPOINT - Solid Calibration Standard
Solid Calibration Standards for the TD-500D, TD-3100, and TD-4100 Series Instruments Instantly calibrate or check instrument performance without preparing liquid standards. Insert the CheckPOINT TM Solid Standard (patent pending) probe into the inspection port of your Turner Designs online oil in water monitor, or place it in the sample compartment of the lab instrument to check instrument calibration and performance. The CheckPOINT Solid Standard allows operators to make instrument adjustments within minutes. CheckPOINT Solid Standards are physically robust to provide accurate and repeatable results—and easy to use by both new and experienced operators. Easily tune the solid standards to a set point matching a calibrated concentration or present limit.
- Easy set-up and tuning
- Rugged design for use in the field
- Accurate and reproducible results
- Instant verification of instrument stability
- Simple validation of instrument calibration
- Save time and money
- No need to prepare liquid standards
- Re-calibrate without chemicals or liquid standards
Reviews have been disabled for TDHI CheckPOINT - Solid Calibration Standard.