ChemiGreen - Model Class I - Remote Air Technology
One Time System Activation – Deployment of system is configured with single activation mechanism module without redundant functionalities. Power Source – Direct AC power supply with battery backup power capabilities.
- Manual Push Button – System interface is controlled with static push button functionality.
- Remote Graphical User Interface – System activation can be deployed via remote login.
- Optional: Remote Control Unit (RCU) – Short range hand held remote control unit which may deploy single or multiple bladder nodes.
- Deployment Logging – Records date, time, chronological pressure readings at time, during and deflate state of bladder for incidental record keeping.
- Administration Functionality – Preferential systems settings for authorized users.
- Event Email Notification
- Maintenance Performance Monitoring – Ability to analyze maintenance data.
- Secondary Static Pressure Gauge - Equipped with an analogue pressure gauge which provides static reading capability to cross-reference system pressure.
- Technical Support Remote Login – system data can be easily shared with technical support staff for troubleshooting or maintenance
- Data recording System: Minimal cost system to allow data recording and monitoring
- Spare parts – Additional spare parts will need to be purchased in order to increase system reliability
- Battery Backup – 4 Hour Standalone backup batteries to supply power in event of AC power outage.
- System Controls
- Monitoring & Reporting
The catch basin environment is completely hidden, therefore, there are no means to have visual confirmation of the bladder effectiveness once deployed. Given the sensitivity in which the bladder is designed to operate, it is imperative to have the ability to send and retrieve real time data to ensure that:
- Spill command to active bladder is sent in se-conds.
- Alert a spill occurrence upon deployment to provide instant notification
- Confirmation of bladder activation is received
- Real time bladder monitoring to ensure optimal pressure is maintained
- Alert and notify once pressure reaches to dangerous levels.
- Submit highly authorized clean status encrypted requests to unplug bladder.
Without the above mentioned features, it is next to impossible to confirm whether or not the system was deployed successfully. In the event of any spill, time is extremely important, therefore instant confirmation can reduce staff anxiety as well as collateral damage.
We recommend that scheduled deployment is to be conducted periodically to conduct the maintenance of the system. This will allow both Chemigreen and end the user, to ensure reliability of the system when called upon. However, this opportunity will allow the system to examine key data sets to determine the integrity of the bladder based on algorithms, which are used to evaluate the condition of the rubber during its tenure being exposed in the environment.
The outer shell of the Chemigreen Smartbladder is composed from a custom formulation of Viton fluoroelastomer, which combines superior thermal resistance with unique resistance to chemicals and extreme environments. Viton by its nature is an organic product, continuously conforming and adjusting to its environment, therefore, carefully monitoring is required to determine the lifespan in which it can effectively operate. We have taken theses proactive measures to ensure that the reliability is carefully harnessed within its predicted use.
No reviews were found for ChemiGreen - Model Class I - Remote Air Technology. Be the first to review!