Chemihood - Small Fume Cabinets
From Industrial Products
Upper housing entirely constructed in FE P01 grade, 10/10 thickness, electro-galvanized steel sheet, cold pressed and coated, following a de-greasing pre-treatment, with an initial epoxy base application and two further thermo-hardening powder applications, oven-set at 200 °C. Multilingual safety signs indicate the presence of dangerous substances. Lower housing is in transparent “Metacrilato” acrylic with a front aperture for accessing the work area.
Small Fume Cabinets
For Handling Toxic Substances
- marked, electro exhaust fan, with self-extinguishing, glass fibre reinforced,antistatic, corrosion resistant, polyamide resin frame and built-in overtemperature safety cut-out; IP 44 protection level according to DIN 40050.
- Fuse protection: 5x20 mm, 1A quick blow.
- Extraction fan capacity: 200 cu.m/h maximum.
- Power supply: 220-230 V - 50 Hz, single phase.
- Rating: 31 W.
Chemihood 60 - Code CFS 004
- External dimensions: 600x600x800 (500+300) mm (WxDxH).
- Internal dimensions: 550x550x500 mm (WxDxH).
- Weight: 35 kg approx.
Chemihood 120 - Code CFS 003
- External dimensions: 1200x600x800 (500+300) mm (WxDxH).
- Internal dimensions : 1150x550x500 mm (WxDxH).
- Weight: 45 kg approx.
- Stainless Steel Trough Base, 10/10 mm thickness, for retaining potential spilt liquid in the event of container breakage or leakage due to expansion of contents: For CHEMIHOOD 60 - Code CSH 004 For CHEMIHOOD 120 - Code CSH 005
- ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER suitable for acidic substances: For CHEMIHOOD 60 - Code CSH 002 For CHEMIHOOD 120 - Code CSH 003
- Trolley With 4 Swivelling Wheels , 2 with Brake:
- For Chemihood 60 - Code CHSCA 60
- For Chemihood 120 - Code CHSCA 120