Chemisafe - Model BACMY11 and BBACMY11 Series - Safety Cabinets
New safety cabinets for the storage of flammable products with 90 minutes fire resistance class certified according to en14470-1 norm. Completely manufactured from 1 - 1,5 mm thickness steel sheet, cold pressed, epoxy coated with acid resistant epoxy powders electro-statically applied at a temperature of 200 °C, which ensures a layer thickness higher than 90 microns on the whole surface of the cabinet. Special insulation with rock-wool fibers’ high density panels (Fiberceramic exempt) resistant to high temperatures (800 °C) and panels of calcium sulphate. Internal finishing with MFC panels, resistant to acid and corrosive vapours.
Certification as from last EN 14470-1 norm.
- Automatic door closure in case the ambient temperature exceeds 50 °C.
- Lock with key and door blockage.
- Feet adjustment level.
- 90 minutes certified valves close the ventilation holes when the temperature exceeds 70 °C; one is placed on the roof for extraction, one on the bottom to guarantee the extraction of heavy vapours.
- Air extraction duct collar 100 mm diam. placed on top of the safety cabinet.
- Anti-sparking hinges.
- 3 cm thermo-expanding gasket (DIN 1402).
- No. 3 epoxy coated shelves on stainless steel supports, height adjustable.
- Bottom sump with draining grid which allows a bigger storage volume.
- Grounding connection on top of the cabinet to prevent electrostatic charges.