ChemLogic - Model CL1 & CL2 - Single Point Continuous Gas Detection Monitor
The ChemLogic Single Point Continuous gas detection monitor provides field-proven ChemLogic Technology in a NEMA 4X enclosure for the quick detection of low-level toxic and corrosive gases. From TDI gas and MDI gas, to ammonia, and hydrazine, the ChemLogic 1 continuous gas detector has an extremely diverse application range. The CL1 is the next generation of interference free, low maintenance colorimetric gas detection. This system is simple to install and utilizes 1/4″ OD X 3/16″ ID tubing to allow the sample to be drawn up to 150 feet. The innovative CL1 provides relay and analog outputs along with the ability to datalog events via a flash card. Customers experience advanced technology at a lower initial investment and reduced cost of ownership.
The Chemlogic 1 Single Point Continuous Gas Monitor is one of the most popular fixed gas detection systems on the market. Providing customers with a sample draw up to 150 feet, the CL1 is one of the most affordable single point gas detection systems on the market. This powerful, fixed gas monitor also saves money over the lifetime of operation with a lower power consumption than our nearest competitor. Using 1/4″ OD x 3/16″ ID tubing, the CL1 is easily installed into existing configurations, making your transition to superior technology seamless and hassle free. Our engineering experts are able to provide consultation and integration services to ensure your satisfaction. Our CL1 system comes with relay and analog outputs with the ability to datalog events, helping you identify trends and areas in need of improvement. Changing chemlogic cassettes is easy and affordable. With options of 30 and 60 day tape cassettes, your operation will be protected for an extended period of time. Give us a call today to schedule your consultation or to get more information about our ChemLogic 1.
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Dimensions: 17 × 17 × 14 in
- Unit: ChemLogic 1 Continuous Monitor 110VAC or 230VAC (2-600-001), PHOSGENE ChemLogic 1 Continuous Monitor 110VAC or 230VAC (2-600-001COCL2)
The ChemLogic 1-2 Point Continuous Monitor provides field proven ChemLogic Technology for the quick detection of low level toxic and corrosive gases.
It is the next generation of interference free, low-maintenance colorimetric gas detection. This system is simple to install and utilizes .25” tubing to allow the sample to be drawn up to 150 Feet (45m). For Diisocyanate applications, sample distance is a maximum of 6”.
The ChemLogic Continuous 1-2 Point Continuous Gas Monitor provides relay and analog outputs. This new innovative gas detection system enables customers to experience advanced technology at a lower initial investment and reduced cost of ownership.
Our flagship product has been used in various applications around the world and saves countless lives each day.
- New Intelligent Optics
- Optimized Flow System
- 2 Month Cassette
- ChemLogic Technology
- SD Memory Card
- Real Time Display
- Complete Front Access
- Touch Control
- Compact Size
- Remote Reset
- Tape Saver Mode
- Reduced Maintenance and Risk of False Alarms
- Faster Response
- Reduced Operating Cost
- Field Proven Reliability
- Easily Retrievable Data
- Quick Real Time Information
- Easy to Service
- Easy to Startup & Operate
- Simple to Install
- Ideal for Process Applications
- Reduces Tape Usage During High Concentrations
- Detection Principle: ChemLogic Technology
- Gas Families Available: See Next Page
- Monitoring Points: 1 or 2
- Sample Distance: 150ft (45m) - .25” OD, .125” ID Teflon FEP tubing | 6” for Diisocyanates
- Exhaust Tubing: 25ft. (7.62m) -.25” OD, .187” ID
- Display: HMI
- Local Alarm Indication: Visual HMI Display (Optional light tower available)
- Relay Outputs: 6 amps from C – Programmable low and high-level faults
- Operating Temperature: 40°F – 104°F (4°C – 40°C)
- Dimensions: H x W x D (12.5” x 10.3” x 9”) (317.5mm x 260mm x 228mm)
- Shipping Weight: 38lbs. (17.24 kg)
- Operating Voltage: 85 – 264VAC (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 Amp
- Enclosure: NEMA 4x
- Analog Output: 4-20ma (500-ohm Max Independence)
The CL1 is a customizable machine and can be tailored to fit your application. Speak with a sales person to see what we can do for you!