ChemLogic - Model CL8 - Continuous Gas Detection System
The ChemLogic 8 point continuous monitor system features ChemLogic technology with a new intelligent optic system that reduces maintenance and decreases the risk of false positives. This system has a state-of-the-art and user-friendly touch screen control with a CF data collection system. The ChemLogic 8 surpasses the competition in reducing initial investment and cost of ownership.
Boasting excellent results and efficiency in an affordable package, the ChemLogic 8 Continuous Gas Detection System boasts four to eight points of detection. Relying on advanced ChemLogic technology — and featuring a new intelligent optic system — the risk of false positives is markedly decreased, and maintenance has never been easier.
With a user-friendly touch screen control, your conversion to the latest in gas detection technology has never been more streamlined. Also, with the capability to catalog events via its relay and analog outputs, you’ll find it easy to track developments as they occur, so you can make improvements when needed.
The ChemLogic 8 is endlessly customizable. You can add options such as pyrolyzers, alarms, and light towers so that your gas detection system is ideally suited to your needs. Furthermore, with the capability of a sample draw up to 300 feet — and ChemLogic cassette changing that’s both easy and affordable — the ChemLogic 8 is among the most efficient and cost-effective gas monitors in the industry.
The ChemLogic Continuous 4-8 Point Gas Monitor is the next generation of interference free, low-maintenance colorimetric gas detection.
This system is simple to install and utilizes ¼” tubing to allow for easy upgrades of other obsolete sample draw systems. Simply plug in your existing ¼” sample tubing and you’re ready to go.
The ChemLogic Continuous 4-8 Point Gas Monitor provides multiple outputs from relays to analog signals to digital communication. It also offers the option of additional inputs and the ability to specialize the software to meet your application.
This new innovative gas detection system enables customers to experience advanced technology at a lower initial investment (typically 50% lower) and reduced cost of ownership (typically 38% lower).
- Weight: 80 lbs
- New intelligent optics
- Optimized flow system
- 2 & 4-month cassette
- SSD memory card
- Real time trend display
- Complete front access
- Touch control
- Upgradeable to 8 points
- Remote mountable I/O
- Reduced maintenance and more accurate results
- Faster response time
- Reduced operating cost
- Easily retrievable data
- Quick real time information
- Easy to service
- Easy to start up and operate
- Reduced expansion costs
- Reduced cost of installation
- Detection Principle: ChemLogic Technology
- Gas Families Available: See Next Page
- Monitoring Points: 4 or 8
- Sample Distance: 300ft. (91m) - .25” OD, .125” ID Teflon FEP tubing
- Exhaust Tubing: 25ft. (7.62m) -.375” OD, .25” ID Poly-E (Included)
- Display: 8” Color touch screen
- Local Alarm Indication: Visual on Display & Audible (Optional light tower available)
- Relay Outputs: Programmable low and high-level faults
- Operating Temperature: 40°F – 104°F (4°C – 40°C)
- Dimensions: H x W x D (20” x 21” x 11.3”) (508mm x 533mm x 287mm)
- Weight: 65lbs. (29.48 kg)
- Operating Voltage: 100 – 110VAC (50/60Hz), 230VAC (50Hz)
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 Amp
- Enclosure: Powder Coated Steel