Model CHT - Chlorination Systems
Chlorination is the most widely used method of disinfection. Besides disinfection, chlorine also oxidizes iron, manganese, hydrogen sulphide in the water giving a highly cost-effective and efficient water treatment solution. Rainfresh chlorination systems incorporate high quality peristaltic metering pumps to provide accurate and consistent metering. Chlorination systems are ideal for use as primary or residual disinfection system for campgrounds & resorts, motels, etc. They can also be used for industrial process water, waste water treatment, cooling towers and swimming pools.
The basic Rainfresh chlorination system includes the injection pump, chlorine holding tank, tubing and the injection port. Proportional Dosing System includes pulse water meter, inlet strainer and pump control module.
- Varied pump sizes to suit different flow rates and chlorine residual requirements.
- 3-point roller design assists in anti-siphon protection
- Pump head requires no valves, allows for easy maintenance
- Self-priming against maximum working pressure, foot valve not required
- Pump does not lose prime or vapor lock
- Output volume is not affected by back pressure
- Minimum operator attention
Pump Models (adjustable)
For proportional chlorine dosing, Rainfresh offers a packaged chlorination system that includes a pulse water meter, strainer and pump control module. The meter sends a signal to the pump to inject chlorine after a pre-set amount of water has passed through. This maintains consistent chlorine dosage as the pump runs only when water is being used.
The water meter can be set to inject (pulse) 1, 2, 4 or 10 times per gallon of water flow to achieve the required chlorine dose.