CHLORINSITU - Model III - Compact Electrolysis System
Output of 25 – 50 g sodium hypochlorite per hour. Generation of sodium hypochlorite in smaller amounts for smaller swimming pools: Electrolysis system CHLORINSITU III Compact.
From cooking salt chlorine, hydrogen and sodium hydroxide are made. Directly on site.
Electrolysis systems of type CHLORINSITU III Compact produce a disinfectant based on active chlorine. A saturated solution of sodium chloride is produced in a salt dissolving tank, included in the scope of delivery, and this solution is then electrolysed in a diaphragm cell. Sodium hydroxide and hydrogen are produced in the cathode chamber while ultra-pure active chlorine and a diluted residual brine are produced in the anode chamber, separated by the diaphragm from the cathode chamber. The active chlorine produced reacts in the reactor with the sodium hydroxide to form sodium hypochlorite with a concentration of approx. 25 g/l FAC. The hydrogen generated is discharged to the fresh air through a bleed line. The salt-dissolving water comes from a softener integrated in the system, thereby preventing the formation of lime deposits and ensuring the long service life of the electrolytic cell. Electrolysis systems of type CHLORINSITU III Compact are especially suitable for use with smaller swimming pools in residential properties and hotels (indoor pools with a total circulation capacity of up to 40 m3/hour, chlorinated in accordance with the DIN standard).
- Sodium hypochlorite solution low in chloride and chlorate with a high chlorine concentration (25 g/l FAC)
- Minimal acid consumption for pH correction, making savings of up to 70 % possible
- Cost-effective operation thanks to the use of sodium chloride as an inexpensive raw material and minimal chemical consumption for pH adjustment
- Robust, simple technology
- Compact space-saving design, ready mounted on a wall panel
- The integrated microprocessor controller digitally indicates the current output and monitors all key functions.
- All operating and error messages are shown in plain text on the clear display.
- The output can be controlled manually, automatically (controller option) or externally.
- Optional integrated chlorine and pH control
Power supply 1 x 230 Volt (VAC/1P/N/PE/50 Hz)
Scope of delivery:
Electrolysis systems of type CHLORINSITU III Compact are ready mounted and wired for use on a wall panel. Chlorine electrolysis system with integrated microprocessor control and softener system. They include a diaphragm electrolysis cell, separate salt dissolving tank with level monitor and a level control for a storage tank (tank not included with the scope of delivery). A storage tank is also required as well as a metering pump for each point of injection (pump not included in the scope of delivery). Only a chlorine and pH control can be integrated as an option. The measuring and control technology then has to be offered separately for several pools.
Reviews have been disabled for CHLORINSITU - Model III - Compact Electrolysis System.