ChlorTanker - Secondary Containment System for Tank Cars & Tank Trucks
The Safest, most reliable technology available for use with CHLORINE, SULFUR DIOXIDE and other toxic gases. No release of poison gas during transport. No release of poison gas during storage. No release of poison gas during processing. Strengthens rail cars to withstand derailment. Protects valves. Easily installed on new or used rail cars. Strengthens cars to mitigate terrorist attack. Prevents unauthorized access to valves.
- Fully compliant with Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) requirements.
- Fully complaint with the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) requirements
- Meets Association of America Railroad (AAR) standards
- Every design, material of construction, specification, fabrication, testing and certification of this device is in full
- compliance with all applicable federal codes and standards.
During transport and storage all the valves are enclosed within the high pressure dome, preventing any release of material. During processing, fail-safe shut-down valves are flanged into place, preventing any external release of material. Should a release occur within the dome area, it is put into process. No scrubbing is required and no hazardous waste is generated. The secondary containment system is passive, providing the ultimate in protection during transport, storage and processing.
- Passive Mitigation
- Reduces offsite area affected
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Safest leak prevention available
- Cost Effective
- Increased Plant Safety