CO / CO2 / CH4 /HCHO analysis with CHROMA CO. A gas analyser using flame detection with a catalytic methanator module to analyse CO and CO2 for monitoring gas purity and electronic gas measurement. A 19' inch rack mountable chassis, 4U high. It has the ability to be used as a fully integrated system for automatic sample analysis as well as it is transportable for use at various sites. Our application flexibility allows the chromaCO start up to meet the customer’s specifications.
The CHROMACO is an isothermal industrial gas chromatograph (isothermal column) dedicated to the analysis of CO, industrial hygiene, pure gas like N2. As a fully automatic instrument, the CHROMACO allows unattended operation the commissioning 24/24. The injection is made via a heated valve CO and CO2 are hydrogenated in CH4.
The CHROMA is an isothermal industrial gas chromatograph (isothermal column) dedicated to the analysis of CO/COyCHj/HCHO iii air or industrial hygiene or pure gas like N2.
As a fully automatic instrument, it allows unattended operation for commissioning 24/24. The injection is made via a heated valve. CO CH4 C02 are separeted by the column and hydrogenated in CH4.
- A valve regulates carrier gas.
- The instrument has a flame ionization detector.
- The detection limit is less than 50 PPB .
- It is equipped with an internal microprocessor which runs all the analytical events (temperature, pressure injection, detection and concentration calculations).
The Vistachrom software enables the user to visualize and store data on a computer. Furthermore it provides comfortable utilities to recalculate, calibrate and export data and to set-up measurement. The airmo TREND software allows the calculation of retention time, area, mass or concentration profiles.CALCULATION AVERAGE can be made for better precision.
- CO/CH4 and C02 in ambiant air.
- Toxic compounds monitoring : HCHO and acetaldehyde
- Methan/CO/C02 in pure gas
- Monitoring of CO in N20
- Quality control of manufacturing process.
On-line results are transmitted via :
- A Modbus / Jbus or BH protocol.
- Analog output 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- Automatic validation
- Adaptation of a purified air generator (air without VOQ.
- Oven gradient temperature
- 24 V power supply.
- Multiple stream selector (2 to 6)
- Pressurised housing like Exp for installation in the area I..
- Available in version integrated computer -5U -(including ref. XXX022 Electronic and LCD display).
- Gas generator H2/air/N2