ChromaPID - BTEX Analyzer with PID Detector
A GC PID for automatic monitoring of compounds, in air, water or soils: This instrument uses a port valve with a loop, and a metallic 0.53 mm ID column. It has a minimum detection level of ppb. Miniaturization, sensitivity, mobility and flexibility are its main features. Everything from the sample port up to the data storage is integrated in a 19' rack 4U. Isothermal oven in standard (programmed gradient temperature in option) : pressure/flow control of the carrier gas by the-valve.
- Before final delivery the analyser is tested for one week by the quality control department.
- Photo ionisation detector (PID), 10,6 eV lamp in standard.
- Other lamps on request.
- Self-cleaning of the lamp for high stability.
- 0….1 V analogue output (contact) for the purpose of low or high alarms on the concentrations of the analysed compounds.
- Bi-directionnal RS-232 to transfer data and results to the computer.
- The Vistachrom software enables the user to view and store data on a PC. It provides comfortable user friendly utilities to recalculate, calibrate and export data and to configure the measurement.
- The software allows the calculation of retention time, area, mass or concentration profiles, in any international measuring unit.
On-line results are transmitted via :
- A MODBUS / JBUS or German communication protocol.
- Analog output 4-20 mA or 0-10 V.
- Automatic validation
- 24 V power supply.
- Nitrogen or air generator
- CALIB : Automatic data validation with internal calibration using a permeation tube
- H2S with transportable system