Chromalite - Model MN Series - Chromatographic Separation, Solid Phase Synthesis, Extraction And Bio-Separation
Chromalite MN Series are neutral premium grade macroporous highly crosslinked polymers in microbead form.They area series of products comprising, 3, 4, 5, 10 , 15 μm (micron) diameter and designed expressly for chromatographic separations. High bead integrity, excellent chemical and physical stability, very low extractibles content, resistance to changes in chemical conditions, i:e pH 1‐14, good kinetics and excellent selectivity make these products especially suitable for high purity sorption and chromatographic separations. This series of products are manufactured to a controlled particle size specification for efficient chromatographic column packing. The spherical beads show exceptional batch to batch consistency to enable scale up from laboratory tests, through pilot plant to full plant operation.
- Application - Chromatographic separation, solid phase synthesis, extraction and bio-separation
- Polymer Structure - Macroporous polystyrene highly crosslinked with divinylbenzene
- Appearance - Uniform white spherical beads
- Functional Group - non functional
- Ionic Form as Shipped - non functional
- pH limits, Stability: 1 – 14