Cirrus doseBadge - Model CR:110A - Personal Noise Dosemeter for Occupational Noise Measurements
The doseBadge is the original wireless personal noise dosimeter. It is the ideal tool to carry out occupational and industrial hygiene noise measurements and provides a unique solution for these applications. Combining an innovative design with simple, robust and reliable operation, the doseBadge weighs only 51g/1.8oz. With no cables, controls or displays, the doseBadge can be worn in areas where there is a risk of damaging traditional style units or where there is a risk of tampering. Designed and manufactured by Cirrus Research plc, the doseBadge is an innovative instrument that is ideal for measuring and assessing the noise exposure of workers and employees across all locations.
Everything you need for Occupational Noise & Industrial Hygiene Measurements
The doseBadge is a dual channel instrument that will measure, store and calculate the parameters essential for compliance with occupational noise regulations.
These include LAeq, LCPeak & LEP,d as well as % Dose, LAVG & TWA. Along with these overall values, the doseBadge will store a Time History, or Noise Profile, throughout the measurement, for both channels.
The doseBadge survives in the toughest environments
The doseBadge has been designed to survive use in the toughest and harshest environments.There are no cables, controls or displays to damage and the microphone, battery and electronics are all housed in a robust and lightweight metal case which is strong enough to withstand being dropped, knocked or even stood on.
The robust metal case protects the internal systems and microphone of the doseBadge. By locating the microphone inside the case, the doseBadge is completely self contained and will give many years of reliable operation.
- The original wireless noise dosimeter
- Measures & stores the essential occupational noise parameters
- Very simple operation
- Compact, rugged design weighs only 51g/1.8oz
- Dual channel with noise profile data stored as standard
- Robust metal case prevents damage & servicing costs
- No external controls, cables or displays reduces damage, tampering or misuse
- NoiseTools Analysis & Reporting software with licence-free installation & free lifetime updates
- 90 minute (typical) charge time with 24 hours (typical) battery life
- Intrinsically safe version available with ATEX, EEx, IECEx & FM Certification for hazardous atmospheres
The doseBadge can be used in a wide range of different applications. Below are some examples:
- The measurement and control of occupational noise exposure. Read more...
- Compliance with Noise at Work Regulations, Industrial Hygiene Standards and Occupational Noise Exposure Guidelines. Read more...
- Monitoring and recording of long term noise exposure. Read more...
- Noise exposure measurements in Hazardous environments such as Oil Refineries, Petrochemical Plants and Underground Mines. Read more...
- Measurement of noise exposure in the Entertainment and Music Industries. Read more...
An Intrinsically Safe version of the doseBadge, the CR:110AIS, is available. The CR:110AIS can be used in hazardous zones, for example in underground mines, petrochemical plants and other areas that require safe measurement equipment.
Explosive atmospheres can be caused by flammable gases, mists or vapours or by combustible dusts and the CR:110AIS doseBadge is ideal for use in these types of environments.
- ATEX, EEx, IECEx & SIMTARS Intrinsic Safety (CR:110AIS version)
- MSHA Intrinsic Safety (CR:112AIS version)
- All of the same benefits and features as the standard version
- Ideal for use in Petrochemical, Mining and Confined Spaces
- High level of protection with a rugged, robust design
The doseBadge measurement kits are available with various quantities of doseBadges as well as all of the items needed for occupational and industrial hygiene noise measurements.
The measurement kits can be expanded with additional doseBadges and charger units as required. These can be either standard CR:110A doseBadges or the Intrinsically Safe CR:110AIS. Optional items can be added to enhance the operation and use of the doseBadge Measurement Kit.
- Standard Measurement Kits with between 1 and 10 doseBadges
- Kits can be expanded by adding additional doseBadges
- Robust Aluminium Case to hold up to 10 doseBadges and accessories
- Available with the standard CR:110A or the Intrinsically Safe CR:110AIS doseBadges
- Optional accessories available
- Licence free software provided as standard
The doseBadge is available in a number of different versions, each with the features that make the doseBadge unique and the ideal solution for occupational noise measurements.
- CR:110A - The standard version with a silver case.
- CR:110A/BLK - The same functions and features as the CR:110A but with a black case, ideal for law enforcement and musicians.
- CR:110AIS - The Intrinisically Safe version of the doseBadge with ATEX, EEx, IECEx, FM (C & US) and SIMTARS Certifications for Mining & Non-Mining.
- CR:112AIS - The Intrinsically Safe version of the doseBadge with MSHA Certification.