The Invictus is a range of next generation environmental noise measurement instruments from Cirrus Research. The Invictus is available as either a portable noise monitor that is ideal for short and medium-term measurements, or an installed system designed for long-term measurements. The advanced features of the Invictus are available on all versions, allowing any noise monitoring application to be covered. Using the very latest technology, the Invictus is simple to set up and deploy whilst providing a full and comprehensive range of noise measurement parameters.
The Invictus is a purpose designed environmental noise measurement instrument designed for use in a wide ra nge of applications from short term noise measurements to long term noise monitoring projects.
An Invictus can be used on its own as a portable environmental noise monitor or can be combined with other instruments and sensors to form part of a larger, more comprehensive noise measurement and management system. For medium and long term noise monitoring applications, the Invictus can be combined with a secure enclosure for wall or mast mounting.
Ease of use is key to the Invictus and the large, clear colour touch screen allows the instrument to be deployed quickly whilst allowing the user to see the exact status of the system.
Using the very latest technology, an Invictus is simple to set up and deploy whilst providing a wide range of noise measurement parameters. Supplied with the Noise-Hub2 software package, the Invictus is the ideal noise measurement and monitoring instrument for any application where ease of use and high performance are essential.
- Colour touch screen interface simplifies set up and deployment
- Simultaneous measurement of all parameters
- Noise event detection with in-measurement audio recording, SMS, Email & Twitter alerts
- Live audio playback via the Noise-Hub2 software
- IEC 61672-1:2013 Class 1 performance
- 120dB measurement range in a single span
- Full weather protection with dual-skinned windshield
- 32GB data storage as standard
- External calibration with microphone performance verification
- Optional 1:3 Octave Bands from 6.3Hz to 20kHz with Tonal Noise Detection
- GPS location information stored with each measurement
- 3G, GPRS, Wi-Fi & Ethernet (LAN) communications
- Option of weather measurements integrated with noise data
- Noise-Hub2 software for PC, Server & Web
- Optional output stream for integration with video recording systems
- External power input for long term operation
- Construction & Demolition Projects
- Wind Farm Noise Measurements
- Noise Impact Assessments
- Planning Applications
- Traffic & Transport Noise
- Mining & Quarrying
- Airport Noise Management & Monitoring
- General Aircraft Noise
- Power Generation
- Motor Racing Circuits & Motorsport Noise Monitoring
- Product Development & Testing
- Firing Ranges
- Noise Compliance Monitoring