Cirrus - Model Trojan2 - Noise Nuisance Recorder
From Noise Nuisance
Noise changes lives. It affect your residents' health and well-being. Together, we can support your residents by giving them the capability to record the noise affecting them. Our straight forward yet powerful noise monitoring equipment will also provide you with the accurate and objective noise data you need to make the right decision. The Trojan2 Noise Nuisance Recorder was designed in conjunction with Local Councils, Environmental Health Officers and Housing Associations to allow you to measure, monitor and record noise nuisance quickly, easily and effectively.
What Makes the Trojan Different?
With the Trojan2 Noise Nuisance Recorder, we've created a system that provides users with the capability to record the noise affecting them and that gives you accurate, objective noise data and recordings.
The whole system, from the recorder through to the software, is simple to use for both you and end users so that you can be sure that the information you get is actionable and reliable.
All of our equipment is designed, manufactured and supported from our head office in the UK, giving you peace of mind that if you need support, advice or information, you can talk directly to the team that has designed the product. As a Trojan customer, you'll have direct access to our technical support team who are always on hand to offer any help that you may need.
We're always looking to enhance and develop the Trojan and the NoiseTools software. There are a number of features in both that have been added as a direct result of discussions and requests with our existing customers.
This allows us to stay up-to-date with any changes in legislation, regulations, standards or guidelines, giving you a product that you can rely upon for years to come.
As a Trojan customer, you'll also have exclusive access to our NoiseAid App. This has been designed to help you gather data before deploying the Trojan, saving you time and making your resources more effective.
- Specifically designed for Noise Nuisance Measurements
- Quick, simple and easy to set up
- Designed, manufactured and supported in the UK
- High-quality audio recording
- Lightweight and discreet
- Secure and tamper-proof
- Licence-free analysis software with free lifetime updates
- Industry-leading 15-Year Warranty
- Support your users with the NoiseAid App
- Connect the cables
- Plug in the power
It's that simple. The Trojan is setup automatically and is ready to go in just three steps. There's no need to set parameters, logging intervals or even press start, the Trojan just does everything for you.
- Class 1 Sound Level Meter
- Class 1 Acoustic Calibrator
- Tripod, Windshield & Microphone Mount
- 2 Wireless Remote Controls
- Secure, Lockable Case with Padlock
- Discrete Rucksack (holds all of the parts of the system)
- The NoiseTools Software
- User Manual and Quick-Start Guide
- Over 40 years' experience and expertise
- Exclusive access to the NoiseAid App
In addition to the standard features and functions provided with a Trojan2, we can supply a range of upgrades, enhancements and options to tailor the system to exactly meet your requirements.
Examples include playback speakers and headphones, wired remote controls and additional wireless remote controls. Just let us know what you need and we will build you a system to do exactly what you need.
When you are deploying a noise nuisance recorder, it's vital to know that you’ll get good quality recordings and noise measurement data.
With the Trojan2, there’s no need for step-by-step instructions as it’s just a matter of plug in, calibrate and you’re ready to go.
If you forget to press start, the instrument will automatically start measuring after 10 minutes. This also means that if the user accidentally removes the power, the instrument will restart when power is restored.
It's vital that any noise equipment is easy for the user to operate. The Trojan2 simply requires the user to press the 'Start' button on the wireless remote control and the audio recording begins. A clear, bright LED shows when audio is being recorded and where appropriate, a wired remote control can be installed.
- A complete noise measurement system with a Class 1 sound level meter and calibrator
- High resolution, uncompressed audio for clear playback
- Simple installation with all cables pre-connected ready to use
- Lightweight and easy to deploy, saving time during installation and collection
- Easy for the user to start and stop recordings
- Expandable with upgrades and options to enhance the capability of the system