CK Airtech - Cyclones and Multi Cyclones
- Stable pressure drop for a given gas flow
- Constant efficiency for a given particulate condition
- No moving parts; no replaceable filters
- Ability to handle extremely high dust concentration
- Coarse particle size distribution
- Higher product specific gravity
- Lower gas density
- A decrease in cyclone diameter (two smaller cyclones in parallel will have a higher efficiency than one larger cyclone with an equal pressure drop)
- Smaller outlet diameter. An increase in pressure drop also results.
Efficiency and pressure drop are also affected by barrel length, outlet length, inlet configuration, and design of the internal cone. These factors are optimized to result in the maximum possible efficiency at a practical overall size and pressure drop.