From design and fabrication to installation and start-up, A&B Process Systems offers a wide range of sanitary and industrial Clean-In-Place (CIP) systems, CIP tanks and CIP units to reduce cleaning time and costs. We can apply a CIP system to single and multiple tank systems, with or without a common base. We also design and fabricate custom CIP systems, CIP tanks and CIP units based on your unique specifications.
A&B Process Systems provides multiple CIP design options:
- single pass
- single use
- multi-tank reuse systems
- educator-assisted CIP return designs
- dual and simultaneous solution supply
Our CIP design criteria is based on present 3-A, USDA, cGMP, ASME (U&R), BPE, FDA and API standards. Process control can be achieved through existing PLCs, self-supporting control systems or manual operations.
Our Clean-In-Place (CIP) technology offers significant advantages to manufacturing facilities including:
- improved operational hygiene and cleaning efficiency due to reproducible cleaning processes
- improved product quality, recovery and purity due to enhanced plant hygiene
- reduced expenditure of time and personnel for manually performing the cleaning tasks
- reduced pollution and production costs through the effective use and reuse of water, cleaning chemicals and boiler condensate
- a safer, more consistent method of plant sanitation