Designed for clean-room environments, these Class 100/ISO Class 5 and Class 10M-100M panels are sag-resistant and adhere to federal standards. USG Clean Room Acoustical Ceiling Panels are perfect for 100-rated/ISO Class 5 to 10M-100M- rated clean rooms, computer and control rooms, kitchens/food prep areas (Class 100/ISO Class 5 only) and sterile rooms. The are designed with Firecode® for use in fire-rated assemblies and are available with High Recycled Content (HRC).
USG Clean Room® Acoustical Ceiling Panels are not only designed to meet Federal Standard 209E, 'Clean Room and Work Station Requirements Controlled Environments,' but their design ensures that they are sag-resistant and easy to clean. They are the perfect choice for Clean Room environments.
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): .55
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) Min: 35
- Light Reflectance (LR): Up to .79
- USG Clean Room® Class 100/ISO Class 5 and Class 10M–100M panels have an embossed, vinyl-laminated face with sealed back and edges for use in Class 100/ISO Class 5 or 10M–100M clean rooms
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- FireCode® product designed to meet life-safety codes
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag
- Available with High Recycled Content (HRC)
- Low-emitting product meets CA Specification 01350, California Department of Health Services Standard Practice for the testing of VOC emissions