PurePal - Model AG900 - Cleanroom Air Purifier
From Air Purifiers
The Airgle PurePal Clean Room (AG900) air purifier is specifically engineered for airborne infection control. Hospitals, medical clinics, health care facilities, severe allergy and asthma sufferers, and those with other critical respiratory problems will find the AG900 perfect for their needs. It features a 40 sq ft cHEPA filter with an efficiency of over 99.991%, 6 lbs of premium deep carbon bend, and our next-generation Titanium Pro module. The AG900 removes unwanted pollutants as small as 0.01 microns.
Gas & Odor Filter: Features 6 lbs of enhanced special blend carbon that captures chemicals, tobacco smoke, odors, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). HEPA Filter: Features a 40 sq ft premium cHEPA filter that captures small particles such as tobacco smoke, dust mites, pollen, dander, smog, mold, and other airborne pollutants.
Titanium Pro: This patent pending technology is a next-generation PCO system that removes VOCs, neutralizes odors, and kills bacteria and viruses.
- Ideal for large rooms 617 square feet
- AHAM Certified CADR: Tobacco Smoke 398, Pollen 379, Dust 400.
- Sealed tech with no air bypass
- Titanium Pro module
- Powerful deep cleaning with rated airflow of 408 CFM
- Ultra-quiet motor technology
- Aluminum housing
- Easy-to-replace Filters
- Handy remote control
- Ozone-free technology
- Energy Star qualified
- Solid five year warranty
- Measures 17.7'L x 18'W x 25'H
- Programmable LCD control panel
- Speed control
- Auto & night modes
- Variable timer
- System control setting
- Continuous air quality monitoring
- Filter life monitors & reset
- Remote control
- Safety features
- Plug and play system for Titanium Pro module
- Certification: AHAM Certified, Energy Star Certified, CARB Approved and ETL Listed