The CLEANSWITCH modular Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) offers 99+% VOC removal. With thermal efficiencies of up to 97%, the CLEANSWITCH provides exceptional operating economy. In fact, for many applications, the CLEANSWITCH will run in a self-sustaining mode. That means no additional fuel is required to destroy VOCs and achieve clean air compliance.
The CLEANSWITCH takes its name from MEGTEC's patented valve that keeps cleaned air totally separate from dirty process exhaust. The valve utilizes a double-air seal. This means the integrity of the valve is maintained for the life of the equipment.
The CLEANSWITCH valve design virtually eliminates pressure spikes typical of poppet valve systems. Smooth flow transition between heat recovery chambers and eliminates process upsets resulting from pressure changes during a valve switch. This makes the CLEANSWITCH unit applicable for even the most pressure-sensitive processes.
MEGTEC directly controls the quality and performance of all our units. We pre-assemble and pre-test modular components in our factory to provide significant savings of time and money during installation and start-up.
The CLEANSWITCH gives you the cost benefits of modular design -- with improved performance. In addition, the CLEANSWITCH design retains the flexibility needed to adapt easily to the specific needs of your application.
- Effective regulatory compliance with 99+% VOC destruction efficiency
- Standard 95% thermal efficiency to minimize fuel costs. Options for 97% also available.
- Up to 20% lower electrical costs
- Sizes up to 90,000 scfm (142,000 Nm3/hr)
- Trouble-free operation for low maintenance costs
- Prepiped and prewired
- State-of-the-art control system
- Skid-mounted control house with HVAC unit