Clearinate - Model Amnite L310x - Uric Acid & Lime Scale Degrading Product for Toilets & Urinals (Concentrate)
The product is designed to dissolve and prevent build up of organic deposits including uric acid deposits and scale. It contains: Selected, naturally occurring Hazard Group 1 micro-organisms to degrade organic waste materials, surfactants to penetrate the deposits and enhance the cleaning effect, stabilisers and natural ingredients to help dissolve lime scale and uric acid deposits.
The product contains aerobic, spore-forming bacterial strains belonging to the genus Bacillus. The total viable count in the 10X concentrate product is not less than 5 x 107 cfu/ml.
The product exhibits the following characteristics:
- Contains only Bacillus spores and has negligible phosphate content
- Prevents build up of lime scales and uric acid deposits
- Neutralises and prevents unpleasant odours
- Prevents blockages in toilets, baths, showers and basins
- Can enhance the activity of septic tanks and treatment plants
- Is completely biodegradable and homogeneous
Amnite L310X is suitable for use in both toilets and urinals and is best applied by automatic dosing system (see below) or by hand, spray bottle or mop for floor cleaning. Allow the product to work on the deposits for as long as possible before washing it out. For particularly heavy and persistent deposits scrub with a toilet brush. The product is suitable for use in hospitals, hotels, schools, restaurants, public buildings, offices and nursing homes.
Amnite L310X is a scented, biologically active, liquid surface cleaning agent, which dissolves lime-scales and uric acid deposits. The product has an enhanced cleaning effect and can also mobilise and digest deposits of hair and soap. With daily use the product prevents build up of deposits and also controls the undesirable odours encountered in toilets, urinals, showers, baths and basins. The product is completely homogeneous, made from food-grade ingredients, fullybiodegradable and safe to use. It does not contain any pathogens.
Catering Establishments / Commercial & Institutional Kitchens
- Digestion of Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) in fat traps and drain lines
- Reduced requirement to pump out fat traps
- Reduction in drain line blockages
- Elimination of smells due to organic fouling/septicity in drain lines
- Replacement of Caustic Soda and other harsh chemicals
Sanitary Systems, Refuse Containers, Carpets
- Control of odours in hand basins, baths and showers
- Control of odours from wheelie bins and other types of refuse containers
- Elimination of odours from organic waste on carpets including dog and cat wastes
Toilets and Urinals
- Elimination of urinal smells
- Prevention of blockages in urinal drain pipes
- Bio-Cleaning of toilet and urinal floors
- High levels of BOD, COD, SS
- Fat accumulation on filters or biodiscs
- Fat build up in the primary tank
- Fat accumulations in pumping wells
- High ammonia levels