ClearWater - Model E-range - Sewage Treatment Systems
Clearwater offer a range of effective solutions for domestic and commercial applications and employ the well proven aerobic biological process for the treatment of sewage. For more information about our commercials solutions, please contact our customer service team.
Certificated to European Standard EN-12566
In 2005, a new European Performance Standard was introduced. EN-12566 requires manufacturers to submit their product to a testing regime that accurately measures the performance of treatment plants up to 50 population.
These tests identify how much pollution the treatment plant removes from the sewage, what level of maintenance is required, and what power is absorbed.
By holding EN-12566 certification, the Clearwater treatment plant is approved for an exemption from a permit to discharge under the new EPP2 environmental legislation.
For more information on EPP2 and off-mains regulations please contact us.
Three distinct process stages take place within the single tank:
First, coarse solids are filtered and retained for gradual breakdown. Then the resulting liquid is continuously distributed over a plastic suspended filter by an integral lift, powered by a remotely sited blower.
Finally, the solids are allowed to settle and, under normal domestic conditions, treated water of 20mg/l BOD, 30mg/l S.S., 20mg/l Ammonia can be achieved.
- Superior performance rating.
- Subject to consent and site conditions, the plant can discharge directly to a watercourse.
- No mechanical or electrical components within the plant – low running and maintenance costs.
- Low level visibility with a lockable child-proof pedestrian duty cover – safe for children and pets.
- Controlled ventilation – minimises risk of odour nuisance.
- Package options to all requirements and needs.
- Easy to install and maintain with annual desludging.
- Integral pumped discharge option available (IPS model)
- Fully CE-marked
- Primary settlement tank
- Air lift
You may find that your soakaway area/watercourse area is some distance away from the outlet pipe where the tretment plant releases the treated water. If this is the case, you may need to use a model which has the ability to pump treated water. These are our Integral Pump models (IPS).