Step - Model T-Warner - Climate Monitoring System
T-Warner weather stations are universal devices and provide an early-recognition and warning function; they help to plan, control, and manage complex meteorologically dependent processes. The stations are designed for a variety of different tasks in different climate zones. The T-Warner can be equipped with up to 80 sensors, e.g. sensors for air and soil humidity and temperature, precipitation, wind speed and direction, leaf wetness, global radiation, etc.
The T-Warner instruments transfer measuring data wireless to a safe internet database. This is a perfect platform for data storage and processing. The user gets passwordsecured access to those data from any internet access point all over the world.
No additional software is needed.The T- Warner system only requires a valid GPRS contract for data transfer and sufficient GSM coverage at the station's position.
The T-Warner station is a versatile, modularbased configuration system and operates completely maintenance-free. It is powered by batteries which are recharged by solar energy. Many different sensors can be combined and connected to the station. The plug-and-play-mode even allows an easy subsequent extension of the station with further sensors.
The basic components of the T-warner station are the rugged, stainless steel mounting unit, the GMS-modem with antenna and a solar panel which is connected to a rechargeable battery.
- Measurement and documentation of microclimate data
- Irrigation control and management
- Crop protection, plant diseases forecasts
- Frost alert for orchads, potatoes, vineyards
- Fire alert
- Temperature monitoring and control in greenhouses
- Monitoring, documentation and control of light conditions in greenhouses (e.g. shading)
- Monitoring, control of temperature and humidity in storage rooms
- Sensors Layout: 3 fixed analogue inputs: wind speed, leaf wetness and rain gauge / 5 digital inputs: automatic sensor recognition, supporting sensor chains (max. 400 sensors)
- Memory: 8MB flash memory
- Internet Connectivity: GSM – GPRS, EDGE, HDSPA, CDMA, UMTS, Wi-Fi, Satellite
- Alert: SMS, user configurable via website
- Measuring interval: 5 min
- Logging interval: 15 – 120 min (user selectable)
- Internet contact: user selectable
- Battery: 6V, 4.5AH, Operating range: -35°C to 80°C
- Solar panel: 1,4 Watt solar panel / dimensions: 135 × 135 mm
- Dimensions without sensors: 410 × 130 × 70 mm
- Weight without sensors: 2.2 kg