CM Super - Strong Anchor Shackles
From Rigging- Shackles
CM Super Strong Shackles are carbon-type shackles with strength ratings that are 17 to 50% stronger than comparable-sized carbon shackles. As a result, these shackles are designed with a 6:1 design factor. Anchor shackles can be side loaded or used for multiple connections.
- Manufactured from technically advanced micro alloy steel with optimal hardness for strength and ductility.
- Shackles show major deformation before failure
- Working load limit and traceability codes shown as permanent markings on body
- All shackles have alloy quenched and tempered pins
- Available in sizes 3/16' to 2-1/2'
- Available finishes include powder coated, galvanized or self-colored
- Shackles meet dimensional requirements and exceed performance requirements of RR-C-271
- Special testing and certification is available upon request at the time of the order
- Note: Screw pin and bolt/nut/cotter shackles have a 6:1 design factor. Round pin shackles have 5:1 design factor.
- CM Smart ID RFID technology is available as an option on screw pin anchor shackles sizes 1/2' to 1-3/4' and bolt, nut & cotter shackles sizes 3/4' to 1-3/4'.
- Chart Note: To order products with CM Smart ID RFID technology add '-RF' after the product number in the chart above. RFID-equipped rigging products are not eligible for our In-Stock Guarantee.