The crusher features stepless mechanical/hydraulic adjustment enabling the operator to quickly change settings. There are no shims to change or bolts to re-tighten during the adjustment procedure.
Welding has been kept to a minimum in the design. The massive front wall and cross beam are special heat treated castings that are bolted and pinned into position. This method of construction avoids stress concentration often found in welded components.
- High outputs of good product shape
- Unattended operation
- Fast, simple adjustment
- Minimal maintenance
- Large unobstructed feed opening.
- Deflector plate prevents damage to the top of the jaw and speeds up the feeding operation.
- Cast steel front wall bolted and pinned into position.
- Cast manganese steel cheek plates.
- The deep jaws provide for a large feed opening with a small nip angle giving increased crushing efficiency and high capacity.
- Replaceable fixed jaw support. Simply bolt a new component into position.
- The low-maintenance dry rolling toggle arrangement needs no lubrication.
- Pivot tension rod assembly available with spring auto-adjust option.
- Massive cast steel cross beam, bolted and pinned in position.
- Mainframe cross-ties bolted into position.