CMC - Model SDC Series - Sieve Drum Concentrators
Our ROEFILT Sieve Drum Concentrator (SDC) reduces the volume of thin sludge and slurry produced during municipal or industrial wastewater treatment. The principle of the SDC is very simple: Sludge is flocculated with polymers and the released water is drained by gravity through a filter drum. The sieve Drum concentrator is an efficient alternative to the Gravity Belt Thickener if your circumstances involve limited space or less demanding performance requirements.
Efficient and effective performance
The Sieve drum concentrator process significantly decreases sludge volume and creates a clear filtrate with low energy, polymer and wash water consumption.
- Reduction of sludge volume by up to 90%
- Reduced load on downstream processes
- Improved performance and/or reduced size of downstream units
- Reduced hauling costs
- Requires less space and has a lower cost than a GBT
- Clear Filtrate
- Low energy and polymer consumption
- Low or no wash water consumption
- No noise, no vibration
- High performance at low cost
- Minimal to no operator attention required
- Drum housing eliminates odor emission
- Large machines with dual drum and split feed
- All our SDC units are direct drum, eliminating costly belt of chain drive.
- SDC 300