CMC SmartCEMS - Model SCCPMS - Continuous Parametric Monitoring Systems
The SmartCEMS® Continuous Parametric Monitoring System is a complete system that provides continuous data recording and report generation compliant under the U.S. EPA 40 CFR Part 60, Appendix B, PS-17 requirements. The system comes with a data acquisition component and is guaranteed to meet CPMS and U.S. EPA standards for combustion turbines and gas/oil fired boilers, or heaters. The data acquisition and handling system (DAHS) provides a secure and reliable means of collecting, storing, and reporting compliance data and generating the electronic data reports.
The CMC CPMS is an acceptable regulatory solution under the existing and proposed U.S. regulations where continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS) for smaller source emissions compliance are not required.
- Up to Ten (10) Pollutants Standard
- Compliance and software guarantee
- Initial guarantee and support for one year after
- Development of initial database and calculations
- Interface to DCS or control PLC for real time data
- Oxygen Analyzer module (O2 and CO2 calculated)
- Uses industry standards (i.e. OPC, DDE, MODBUS, etc.)